Thursday, March 7, 2019

Required: Presentation of Self


The way I am at school, and at home are a bit different. I'm pretty quiet on campus, I only go to my classes and to the lounge, I've yet explored all of Delta. I talk quite often in class because I like to get my opinion across and share stories. I haven't even made any friends at school, and I only have some classmates number for it is convenient. At home, I'm more talkative, relaxed, I raise my voice at the kids, and laugh more often. Besides at school and home, I'm also completely different at the club and bars. I enjoy drinking, dancing, and making conversation with people. I prefer meeting and talking to people at bars because I don't have to worry about what they will think about me, and I love listening to stories strangers have to tell. I feel completely content with being able to present myself differently depending on the atmosphere and location. It allows me to express every bit of myself in an appropriate time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment